The Walk to End ALS unites all of us in a shared vision: to change the current reality of living with ALS. Whether you want to support someone living with the disease today or keep a loved one’s memory alive, the Virtual Honour Wall is a place for all of us to honour the loved ones in our ALS community.
Three different ways to post to the virtual honour wall:
- Email: Email your message to email@example.com and attach a photo you’d like included. Please note that due to technology limitations only one photo can accompany your message. Please include your name and location if you’d like this information to appear on the wall.
- Twitter: Use the hashtag #ALSwhyIwalk and tweet your message, including the photo you’d like to post. Please include your name and location in the tweet, if you’d like this information to appear along with your message.
- Facebook Messenger
- Open Facebook Messenger and search for “Talk to Walter”
- Select Walter and click the “Get started” button at lower right
- Walter will give you instructions on how to post your message. The hashtag to use is #ALSwhyIwalk. For example, your message might read as follows: Walking in honour of NAME #ALSwhyIwalk
- Walter will give you the option to add a photo or video
- When your message is complete, click the “Post to wall” button
Please note that the virtual honour wall is moderated manually — we will do our best to keep up, but you may experience a delay before your post appears. To keep the honour wall a special place for all, posts using offensive language will not be published.
Are you having trouble viewing the honour wall? Click here for another view!